Project COPE comprises a series of outdoor challenges, beginning with basic group initiative games and progressing to more complicated low-course and high-course activities. Some of these events involve a group effort, whereas others test individual skills and agility. Participants climb, swing, balance, jump, and rappel as well as think through solutions to a variety of challenges. Most participants find that they can do much more than they initially thought that they could.
Project COPE is designed to meet the needs of today's youth who are seeking greater physical and mental challenges. The underlying goals of our Project COPE program will strengthen Scouting in your troop, team or crew. Group activities are ideal for building teamwork and developing leadership. Individual activities help promote personal growth.
- Staff led COPE course activity on Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
Units responsible for:
- Providing medical forms for each participant and adult.
- Must have at least two adults attending, one of whom must be over the age of 21.
- Unit is responsible for their own lunch, and should bring lots of water.
- Please arrive by 9am and plan to depart by 5pm.
- Must complete Tour & Activity Plan either online at www.myscouting.org or at local Boy Scout Service Center.