Cub Scout Advenure Camp
Welcome to Camp Grizzly, "Pride of the Palouse" and home of the finest Camp Staff you'll ever find! Since 1938 this has been the home to summer adventure for countless Scouts and Leaders. Excitement is growing in anticipation of the new programs offered at Grizzly this year. Camp Grizzly has a proud tradition of unit service and great programs. Our experienced and energetic Staff is waiting to meet you and make this summer the best ever for your unit.
Camp Grizzly is 440 acre camp located along the Palouse River, 12 miles East of Potlatch, ID (next to Laird State Park). Camp Grizzly appeals to Boy Scouts young and old with its wide variety of programs. Since becoming a council summer camp in 1938 Grizzly has evolved from a small unimproved camp to the jewel in the Inland Northwest Council's camping crown.
Medical forms are required for all Inland Northwest Council Camp participants ( Adults and Youth) - Click here for medical forms
August 7 - August 9 - Cub Scout Week - Register Here
2017 Summer Camp Fees
$145 per Scout
- $40 per Scout due by January 27,2017, this amount is non-refundable. Fees are transferable to other Scouts, as long as the total number of Scouts does not decrease.
- $135 per Scout due by March 24, 2017. If payment schedule is not maintained, the unit risks losing their reservation.
- All remaining fees must be paid in full by May 12, 2017, or each scout registration will be subject to $25 late fee.
$125 per adult/sibling
1. All adult fees are due by May 12, 2017.
1. All but $40 per Scout of the fee is refundable through June 1, 2017
2. No fees will be refunded after June 1, 2017, unless there is an illness or injury documented by a medical doctor, a death in the family, or relocation of the family out of the area.
3. $200 of the fee is non-refundable regardless of circumstances after June 1, 2017.
4. The Unit Leader or Camp Coordinator must request all refunds in writing and submit to the Inland Northwest Council on or before the planned date of arrival at camp. Letters may be submitted at check-in at camp.
5. No refund request will be honored if received after check-in
6. Fees are transferable to other Scouts as long as the total number of scheduled Scouts does not decrease.