North Idaho High Adventure Program
Enjoy miles of guided whitewater rafting that flows along wilderness back country - at a great value. The Salmon river provides plenty of action while you navigate through stunning canyons on paddle boats and hike an array of historical Native American sites. These trips specialize in team building efforts so they are ideal for all Scout Troops, Venturing Crews, and Explorer Posts. (A demanding program for those 13 years and older) See for yourself how this activity is a perfect escape with a mix of fun-filled excitement and relaxation.
- Must be a registered BSA member
- At least 13 years old by January 1st of the year you are attending
- Must pass the standard BSA swim test and be classified as a "swimmer" prior to arrival
- Must provide a completed BSA Annual Medical Record, signed by a physician no more than 12 months prior to the trip.
- ?Must sign the High Adventure Release Agreement. Participants under the age of 18 must have this form signed by a parent/legal guardian
- Must provide proof of unit insurance
- Must submit a unit roster with final payment
- Must submit the Swim Test Verification Form at least two weeks prior to the trip
- Units are responsible for transportation to and from Adventure Idaho 4 day trek Lower Salmon Hammer Creek or Salmon River for the 4 or 5 day Main Salmon river of no return to Salmon, Idaho. One day rafting trips will start at Hammer Creek overnight camping is available at the putin and take out at Pinebar.
- Must train all adult leaders in Safe Swim Defense and Safety Afloat, but we highly recommend that all participants have this training.
- ?Must submit the Adventure Idaho Whitewater Release Form with signatures of all participants and parent signatures of participants under age 18.
Call for 2017 Main and Lower Salmon Dates
Contact Alan Davis with Idaho Adventures at (208) 736-1919 or at email@example.com to design your trip. Please make sure to mention you are with the Boy Scouts of America.